We all know that famous TV and movie artists had to ‘struggle’ before they became famous.
I actually did a RAMM [Random Access of My Memory 🙂 ] to find them !
Let us start with “Friends”
- Matt Le Blanc (Joey) starred in Jon Bon Jovi’s “Miracle“. He plays the love interest of the local Seniorita
- Matt Le Blanc also starred in Alanis Morissette’s “Walk Away“
- Courtney Cox ( ) appeared in Bruce Springsteen’s “Dancing in the Dark“. She’s the one who comes on stage to dance with him (Yes, it was staged!)
- Jennifer Aniston appeared in Tom Petty’s “Walls” ..You’ll have to watch carefully..she comes up for a few seconds only..she was really struggling i guess!
Famous Movie Stars
- Angelina Jolie appeared in Meatloaf’s “Rock & Roll Dreams Come through“
- Alicia Silverstone starred in Aerosmith’s “Crazy“, “Amazing” & “Cryin“
- Johnny Depp starred in Tom Petty’s “Into the great wide open“
- Keanu Reeves starred in Paula Abdul’s “Rush, Rush“
- Eva Mendes starred in Pet Shop Boy’s “Se A Vida E (That’s The Way Life Is)“
- Jennifer Connely starred in Roy Orbison’s “I drove all night“
- Kirsten Durst appeared in Savage Garden’s “I knew I Loved you“
- Kim Basinger appeared in Tom Petty’s “Mary Jane’s Last Dance“
One takeaway is that one of my favorite musician – Tom Petty really gave a lot of chances to struggling actors !!!!
You might argue I missed out a lot of famous actors in movie videos. Yep, there are many. But the title of my blog is “Before They Were Famous !”